Go back to blog
Private Dining at Sea Life Sydney the Definitive Guide
- Tuesday 27th June 2023
Make your special celebration truly memorable.
What better way to celebrate with your loved one than a private dining experience at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium?
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is one of Sydney’s most spectacular event spaces. No other venue delivers such an exquisite underwater backdrop.
The experience includes a self-guided tour, three-course dinner, drinks & intimate dinner locations in our Day and Night on the Reef zone. Dine in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef with a huge floor-to-ceiling window into the reef. This amazing Oceanarium will mesmerise you as hundreds of fish, turtles, sharks and sawfish cruise the reef before your eyes.
This is an 18+only experience and children will not be permitted entry in order to maintain the exclusive date-night experience.
What to expect...
- 45 Minute exclusive, self-guided after-hours aquarium tour
- Entree (set menu, alternate serve)
- Scrumptious main course (set menu, alternate serve)
- For dessert, Mini Pavlovas or a Sticky Date Pudding (set menu, alternate serve)
- A two hour free flowing Premium beverage package; including Sparkling, Whites, Reds, Beers, & Softs
- Memorable dining experience in your chosen zone
Which table should you pick?
With six stunning locations, each with its unique view of the reef exhibit, this is truly a memorable experience. We have three different prices with 6 different options.
- Turtle Beach: Dine under a wave frozen in time on Turtle Beach. This is the aquarium’s premier oceanarium vista and allows guests take in the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef as the sun sets around them.
- Heart of the Reef: Immerse yourself in the heart of the busy reef. Dining in our 360 glass tunnel, you will be mesmerised as hundreds of fish, sharks, turtles and turtles cruise the reef above and below you.
- Reef at Night: Dine in the reef at night, with your table set against a huge floor-to-ceiling window, you will be able to search the shadows for marine predators that are active on the night-time reef.
- Rainbow Reef: Daylight on the reef brings a whole new spectrum of colour and creatures. Dining in front of three large windows you will experience the reef which is now thriving and growing under the bright sunlight.
- Moonlight Beach: Dine next to moonlight beach, where you will be transported to a reef island under the moonlight. Splash through projections of bio-luminescent waves and marvel at the glowing corals and nocturnal creatures that call the reef home.
- Glowing World of Jellies: Enter a swarm of jellies that drift on the edge of the Reef, illuminated in the dark nighttime seas. Dine among beautiful, multi-coloured displays home to our graceful and memorizing moon jellies illuminated by changing lights.
Jess was so helpful in managing my booking. I can’t thank her enough. Also everything was just perfect on the evening. So happy to recommend it all. Thanks for an amazing evening.