Dive into the depths of the ocean with exclusive after-hours access to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium’s newest Zone – Day and Night on the Reef. Journey through Australia's unique marine environments; encountering some of the world's most incredible animals, including our beautiful dugong, huge sharks, mysterious stingrays, penguins and seahorses.
Your Cork & Canvas experience will be hosted in our Day & Night on the Reef Zone, home to over 500 beautiful sea creatures including reef sharks, tropical fish, jellyfish and of course turtles! Take inspiration from Myrtle, Dave & Chong, to create your turtle-ly awesome masterpiece.
Guests will also be treated to an introduction from one of SEA LIFE Sydney’s knowledgeable Aquarists, who will share their stories of caring for these amazing creatures, the threats they face in the wild and what you can do to help ensure a bright future for our oceans.
- Friday 22nd May 2020
- Saturday 23rd May 2020 - SOLD OUT (International World Turtle Day)
- Price: $130 per person
- Time: 6pm – 9.15pm
- Full access to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium after-dark: From 6pm
- 2 hour paint & sip session in the Day and Night on the Reef exhibit from 7pm – 9.00pm
- Introduction from one of SEA LIFE Sydney’s knowledgeable Aquarists
- Bottomless drinks package including sparkling, red & white wine, beer and soft drinks
- Gourmet grazing platters of assorted meats, cheese, antipasti & breads
$10 from each ticket sale will go towards SEA LIFE Trust to fund our conservation initiatives.
Watch the video from our “Don’t Be Jelly” workshop here >>